iPod Touch??

Reviews of movies, music, hardware, or whatever.
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:40 am

THAT'S more like it. Now I'm interested again. :)

Still totally a want and a toy I don't really need. But still way cool to me. Unfortunately I don't have the cash for it... yet. We'll see how things go. Thanks for the update though.
miftah
le moth

Re: iPod Touch??

Post by miftah » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:02 am

So, if the real test is actually buying one of these things, then I suppose I'm still not ready to recommend the touch. After my 30g iPod Photo's HDD threw its arm last week, I bought a 80g iPod Classic. So I guess I'm not interested in the touch. Capacity beat out the slicker interface/widescreen format. I even kicked around the idea of the 160g model, but it occurred to me that I barely filled my 30 with any anxiety, so I don't think I needed quite that much space.

But I do like the new Classic interface. Visual reference on music is very handy.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:35 am

Yeah, I wish there was a way they could or would put the "new classic" (?) interface on the older models. I have the 60gig model and I also can't seem to fill it up. But I'd love the cover flow stuff.
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:04 pm

I've got a 30GB video, and mine is full as hell.

Then again, I have stupid amounts of musica, way more than will fit on it. I'm now wishing I had gotten the 80GB version.
"That's What"
- She
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:55 am

I'm touching mine right now. I finally plunked down for the new 32gb. In fact, I'm typing this post from it. And yes, the first thing I did was put the entire 6 film saga on it.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:43 pm

Nice. I'd still love to get one, but unfortunately it's fallen down a bit on my priority list. I do loves my gadgets though. Some day it will be mine... oh yes, it WILL be mine.
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Apparently my priority list changed. Cause mine is syncing as we speak. Or rather as I type. Got a 32G refurbished, ordered it on Friday and got it in my hot little hands by lunch. Now to see if I need to redo all my movies for the new screen size, I'm guessing yes. So I know what I'll be doing tonight.
ZIPPER
fly guy

Post by ZIPPER » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 pm

I bought mine on Jan 1st. A small 8gb. It has become my most favorite toy ever!!! It is always with me were ever I go. I now wish I would have bought a bigger one but this one will do.

I can't wait until this summer when they upgrade the firmware. Bluetooth headphones will be the greatest at work.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. " -- Ronald Reagan