Bus
25%
Seed
75%

Total votes: 4
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:38 pm

Rocketdork wrote:2. He has much better friends than I do. I don't know one person that would carry my balls up the stairs for me! :shock:
With bare hands too!
"That's What"
- She
ironpants
metal butt

Post by ironpants » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:32 am

I know someone selfless enough to carry one my pom-poms on his a## for close to 45 minutes without so much as a grunt...

...then again, he did threaten to set one of my pom-poms on fire.

My only question is, who was the poor bastage holding the radar gun so I could start this thread in the first place?
"The age demanded that we sing, and cut away our tongue. The age demanded that we flow, and hammered in the bung. The age demanded that we dance, and jammed us into iron pants. And in the end the age was handed the sort of shit that it demanded."
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:28 am

ironpants wrote:I know someone selfless enough to carry one my pom-poms on his a## for close to 45 minutes without so much as a grunt...

...then again, he did threaten to set one of my pom-poms on fire.
Fucker!

I still have the pic I sent you of your pom-pom and my lighter.
"That's What"
- She
Moxie
forum courtesean

Post by Moxie » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:16 pm

If someone stuck a wee pompom on my by backside, I'd thank them for rendering me cuter and demand some ears.

But then, it doesnt work so well for boys, does it?

Heh :lol:
"Eccentrics are individuals whose rich imaginations outstrip their
surroundings." -Lord Whimsy
ironpants
metal butt

Post by ironpants » Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:07 am

Ok, here's the problem: I've got two images in my head. Moxie in a Playboy Playmate teddy and Bio in a Playboy Playmate teddy. While the image of Moxie is very entertaining, the one of Bio is absolutely repulsive.

Thanks, I think

ROh
"The age demanded that we sing, and cut away our tongue. The age demanded that we flow, and hammered in the bung. The age demanded that we dance, and jammed us into iron pants. And in the end the age was handed the sort of shit that it demanded."
Pigman

Post by Pigman » Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:29 am

ironpants wrote:Ok, here's the problem: I've got two images in my head. Moxie in a Playboy Playmate teddy and Bio in a Playboy Playmate teddy. While the image of Moxie is very entertaining, the one of Bio is absolutely repulsive.

Thanks, I think

ROh
Sounds like yet another poll question to me!
ironpants
metal butt

Post by ironpants » Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:31 am

Ok, fine!