I'm eligible for the vaccine

A place for anything and everything.
bio
Resident Junky

I'm eligible for the vaccine

Post by bio » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:52 am

I've already had COVID (totally a false flag operation), but they recommend I get vaccinated anyway, and according to findyourphasewa.org, I'm eligible to get injected with Bill Gates' DNA altering computer chips.

So, I'm taking the advice from the lizard people who rule our nation and am planning to set that up as soon as possible. I'm hopeful that after the vaccine completely rewrites my DNA, I'll gain the super power of flight, and not just be completely normal like my wife was after hers.

Also, did you know that Biden is really Donald Trump? It's true! He's had cosmetic surgery to appear like Biden but wears a mask because they haven't gotten the mouth to move quite right yet. I read this on the internet (true story), so it has to be 100% legit (because they can't put it online if it's not true!!!).
"That's What"
- She
zzottt
obsessive regular

Re: I'm eligible for the vaccine

Post by zzottt » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:50 pm

Welcome to Robot Hell!

Get your chip! Get your chip!

miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:52 pm

I got my round one of Pfizer Thursday night. Arm is finally back to normal (about three on the pain scale yesterday and quickly abated by evening). Not excited about round two, but definitely looking forward to the diminished risk. It's been a long year.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:27 pm

zzottt wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:50 pm Welcome to Robot Hell!

Get your chip! Get your chip!
I'm already a cyborg, so going full robot is no big deal. It would probably be a vast improvement! Plus think of all the attachments I could get:
  • Full integration with my PC, allowing me to PwN nOoBs online!
  • Jet engine legs
  • Built in Keruig
  • A lot less constipation from the meds

My wife felt rather ill after her second dose, so much so that she missed a day or two of work.

I'm still getting it. Even if you told me would make me 10% less sexy, I'd do it.

I'd still be at 110%!
"That's What"
- She
zzottt
obsessive regular

Post by zzottt » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:27 am

I got my second dose and the next day I had to call in sick. Pretty much the same for everyone in my group. I didn't feel better till the 3rd day after.

Jeanine is going to get her second shot pretty soon, the Maderna one. So we'll see if the trend holds. Her mom didn't have any ill effects from it though.
Gooch
Pants Lover

Post by Gooch » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:49 pm

I'm WFH so I don't know when I'm eligible. Lately just taking my chances with going in public.
If you're gonna be dumb you better be tough.
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:09 am

Got the second dose on Saturday and it was exactly the same as first dose. A little residual arm soreness, but no other side effects. My GF had a small degree of achiness just before bed on Saturday but it was gone by morning. We both had such easy time of it, I questioned if I had even successfully received the vaccine. But I later read that only roughly 50% develop any notable side effects, which is not the impression one gets from the media and word of mouth.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Wed May 05, 2021 5:12 pm

Got my 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday around 4:45pm, it's now 5pm and other being a little more tired around 2pm and some perceived muscle soreness, but nothing to stop me from doing anything, I'm good.
Had totally planned on being out of commission today so this has been a delightful surprise.

Of course I was in a meeting with someone who said it hit them on the 2nd dose the second day. So who knows.

Going to test my superpower later tonight. Pretty sure I'm bulletproof. I'll let you know how that pans out.
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm

On the weird side of things, the day before my 2 weeks after the second shot is when I got hit by symptoms.
I had the gambit including a cough and difficulty breathing. To the point that I went and got tested just in case (negative).

But I have asthma to begin with so that kicked off pretty good. Had to take a couple nebulizer treatments, then I could breath better and was able to sleep. Woke up the next day all better. Had a cough that stuck around for a couple weeks, but that was it.

Talking with someone at work, they knew someone who's symptoms didn't hit until almost 2 weeks after their second shot too. Was weird and unexpected.
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Weird! :shock:

I didn't know that was a thing (delayed reaction) until now. Glad to hear that you're feing better though!!
"That's What"
- She