NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

A place for anything and everything.
zzottt
obsessive regular

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Post by zzottt » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:42 am

https://web.archive.org/web/20210106072 ... n%2C-where

This shit is so crazy. For fuck sake. I watched the video of the police officers beating that resulted in his death. This is not a mob. This is a militant army attacking our heart of political power.

These fuckers need to be brought to justice before next weekend. This plan to storm the capital again cannot be allowed to happen.

zzottt
obsessive regular

Re: NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Post by zzottt » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:36 am

This exchange is beautiful. Bravo Lucy Lawless

zzottt
obsessive regular

Post by zzottt » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:17 pm

miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:51 pm

"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:17 pm

This is all insanity, and it's probably not over yet... not by a long way. These people have become far to radicalized by memes and conservative media to just stop being whiny little buttholes anytime soon.

I do love that social media finally grew a spine (abet a very small one) and started tossing the worst offenders off their networks. Even better is that Amazon Web Services pulled the plug on Parlor today, but that won't shut this down, it will probably only make it more intense. I fear that decades of being spoon fed crazy bullshit from the likes of Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, and Palin have pushed these people beyond simple common sense. They've become zealots, devoted to the core for a cause based on lies and other such bullshit.

Crazy times! Every time I say that, I think, "this is as bad as it can be", and then I'm proven wrong... so very, VERY wrong.
"That's What"
- She
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:59 am

Been off the forum for a bit.

I'm appalled at just, everything about this. It's complete insanity.
It's ironic that those who used to complain about "snowflakes" and their "feelings" and the fact that they are so easily offended, are now the same ones who complain about their perceived individual rights being infringed upon. These upholders of the constitution that don't really understand the words in it.
Now they're all butthurt over FB, Twitter, etc. clamping down on them, spouting first amendment violations. Last I checked those are not government controlled entities, and therefore first amendment doesn't apply. But then there I go talking all reasonable about things. My bad.

One of the worst things I'm now seeing, are how many people I know, respected, thought were intelligent, just whole heartedly believing in this crap.
I just read the headline of a post of someone I know. It was: "US Military seized control of Vatican satellites used in Dominion voter fraud Part II"
Maybe I'm just an idiot (the argument for that is strong I know), but WTF?? My understanding is the Dominion machines are not connected, they are used simply to record the votes. Anyway, just astounded at how many people I know that are all in on this. It's really very sad and like it's been said, I don't think this is in anyway near to being over. I'm afraid Pandora's box has been opened and it's a rough ride from here on out.
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:39 pm

I was in a critical thinking class the was provided to specific students when I was in middle school. I never understood why it wasn't taught to every student. And I can't recall the last time I heard of it being taught contemporaneously. There's a reason for that, but it has doubtlessly shown its necessity now.

Biden needs to appoint a cult deprogrammer to his cabinet.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
Gooch
Pants Lover

Post by Gooch » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:34 pm

I don't even know how to respond to all this. It's absolutely insane! I'm gonna need to make some friends in Canada... I've been threatening to move there every election cycle for 20 years...
If you're gonna be dumb you better be tough.