A year and a day

A place for anything and everything.
bio
Resident Junky

A year and a day

Post by bio » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:55 am

Yesterday marked my 1 year anniversary of sitting at home on my ass.

w00t! Yay me!

Trust me when I say this... I would give pretty much anything to be at work.

With that said, I shall now flip to the positive spin: I've lost 15 pounds by not drinking caffeinated sodas and energy drinks every day in an attempt to stay conscious at work (the drugs make me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy).

Oh... and speaking of drugs, they're upping my morphine again. Stupid body... acclimating to the drugs making them less effective.
"That's What"
- She
ZIPPER
fly guy

Re: A year and a day

Post by ZIPPER » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:23 pm

bio wrote:I've lost 15 pounds by not drinking caffeinated sodas and energy drinks every day
Since I quit smoking in January I have gained over 40 pounds. About a month ago I quit getting a mocha every morning and have now lost over 5 pounds and gained $90. :D

bio wrote:they're upping my morphine again. Stupid body... acclimating to the drugs making them less effective.
So exactly how much morphine can you take before someone needs to wipe the drool off of your mouth and check for a pulse?
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. " -- Ronald Reagan
bio
Resident Junky

Re: A year and a day

Post by bio » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:32 pm

ZIPPER wrote:Since I quit smoking in January I have gained over 40 pounds. About a month ago I quit getting a mocha every morning and have now lost over 5 pounds and gained $90. :D
I did the same when I quit smoking back in the Spectrum days. I gained 45 pounds in an astoundingly short amount of time. Of course, I was stick thin, and the extra weight suited me (mostly).
ZIPPER wrote:So exactly how much morphine can you take before someone needs to wipe the drool off of your mouth and check for a pulse?
I'm not sure, but I can tell you that I'm near that amount at this very moment. I can't remember anything, I sleep a lot, and have one hell of a time doing anything that requires clear linear thought. It leaves me feeling like an idiot for not being able to figure out things that I should have no problem doing.
"That's What"
- She