My neighborhood is a dumping ground

A place for anything and everything.
bio
Resident Junky

My neighborhood is a dumping ground

Post by bio » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Apparently, someone decided to use the hill that's one block from my house to dump a body.

That's all kinds of creepy!

I'm just glad the kids didn't go for a hike up there over the weekend (they do that from time to time, as there are all kinds of trails on Beacon Hill).
"That's What"
- She
Painted

Post by Painted » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:38 pm

Ummm...well so much for my hikes up there... :shock: Me and a couple friends went up there Sunday night...hmmm staying home now.
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:19 pm

Didn't you quit this forum?

I don't mean to be rude, because that's not the way I want things to be around here, but you posted a few very dramatic notices that you were leaving and every once in a while poke your nose in here to comment on local stories.

Thing is, to the best of my knowledge (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), you don't actually have any friends here. I know you have your version of how things went, but the truth is no one cares about your side of it. Everyone here is here because of our friendship with Bio, and from the friend-of-Bio perspective, no one is interested in your two cents.

We've thrown sarcastic comments at your inane ramblings hoping you would get a hint. You've been spoken to personally about this. Nothing does the trick. You can keep coming back, poking your head in to see if the air is cleared, but the bottom line is that until I hear that all is forgiven, your name is dirt around here and I wouldn't expect a very warm reception from anyone. At best you're only ever tolerated.

As the song goes, "just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven." It's a shame if this hurts your feelings but I feel we've all danced around your inability to get a clue for long enough.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
Painted

Post by Painted » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Well as far as it goes, Bio hasn't told me himself he has a problem with me. So until he does I don't see the problem. You have no need to be an ass. I posted in response to a local story because all the other stories don't really catch me anymore. I am too busy to read most of them. As far as I know Bio and Baldy may not be my "friends" but they don't have a problem with me. I don't care what YOU think of me, I was not connected with you in any way. So I don't see where you have any place to come in a say what you have said. If Bio still doesn't believe me then fine, whatever, that is the way it will be. But I don't see where that part of my personal life was anybody else's business besides mine and the other person it involved, so why don't you just mind your own business and stop trying to cause trouble. And just because you say "you don't mean to be rude" doesn't cover up for the fact that you are, being as what you are saying is intended to be the mean.
Rocketdork
A.B. Normal

Post by Rocketdork » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:56 pm

Painted wrote:But I don't see where that part of my personal life was anybody else's business
You allowed the world to comment and be a part of things when you posted the intimate details on your blog and myspace page. You made the bed, lie in it.

I'll let Miftah speak for himself, but you offended and stepped on the toes of our friend. That offends us.

Up to you if you choose to stay, just don't expect love, peace and roses from the people that call this place "home".
"A man without a woman is like a statue without pigeons"
Painted

Post by Painted » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:04 pm

I am not asking for warm fuzzies. I by no means am I asking for the forgiveness...or whatever it is that you people may think, As for posting on myspace...that was meant for friends, close to me to let them know what was going on. Close friends. I had no idea you guys would read it. As I should have learned from the first encounter with this forum. As far as I know Bio and I talked and it was a misunderstanding. Mix up of words from one mouth to another. I don't know what has been told. But I did not mean to be so intruding.
Deater
PB&J Pimp

Post by Deater » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:55 pm

OK Then.....

So...Looks like Bio is going to have to find another place to hide those bodies.

We're gonna have to go back to the drawing board on this one man. We've been set back at least one year on the progress of this little plan.

They didn't find the rusty shovels did they?
Peanut Butter Jelly Time! :dance:
Rocketdork
A.B. Normal

Post by Rocketdork » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:03 pm

My last post on this subject...

First, you posted the information on a very public place, it has millions of users and is available to anybody with access to a computer and an internet connection. Yet you expect privacy...are you really that naive?

Are you under the impression that we offered warm fuzzies? or that we offered forgiveness? Speaking personally, neither of those things was offered. We barely tolerated you when you were a regular here, the people you drug to the forum were even less tolerated...most have left. You believe, now that you've hurt one of our friends, that all should be OK?

Are you are so young and narcissistic that you believe that your actions only effect you? Do you really believe that the choices you make, the actions you take are only yours? The effects ripple out to effect those directly involved, and those indirectly involved. How could you believe that you could say the things you said, do the things you did and not have a reaction from those, for a while, that you chose to involve in your life?

You state that the only stories that hold an interest for you are the local ones. Let me provide a couple nice sources for you to find these stories. So, now that you have a place to go to discover the things that interest you (some even have comment sections so you can discuss it), you can leave this source with the knowledge that you won't be uniformed.

[opinion]You betrayed your former boyfriend, his family, his friends and his families friends. Your words, your posts are what I base this on, not just Bio's comments to me. I've seen the pattern many, many times in my life, it isn't over with this event. You'll continue down this path of betrayal, and being betrayed for the balance of your years on this planet. [/opinion]
"A man without a woman is like a statue without pigeons"
Painted

Post by Painted » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:24 pm

I was not under the impression that you were offering warm fuzzies, I was saying I didn't expect any. How could I. And as for betraying him and his family, you are very very wrong. This is the part of my story that is undeniably true. I broke up with Bio's son about three weeks before me and my current boyfriend started dating. The post on March was meant to say I was moving everything out of Bio's house, not leaving his son. I was afraid to break up with Mike due to comfort reasons, but I was done with the relationship long before. Something happened Thanksgiving night, that I will not go into detail because it is not polite, and it scared the hell out of me. It was a rut I did not want to get stuck in. I had no happiness, I don't see why people could ask me to stay if I was unhappy. All we did was fight. And as Bio's son told me, his parents referred to me more as a "nagging wife" then a girlfriend. So things get old and some things don't last I don't see where it was either of our faults, it just didn't work, but we tried.
mudflap
semi accessory

Post by mudflap » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:15 pm

Painted wrote:I was not under the impression that you were offering warm fuzzies, I was saying I didn't expect any. How could I. And as for betraying him and his family, you are very very wrong. This is the part of my story that is undeniably true. I broke up with Bio's son about three weeks before me and my current boyfriend started dating. The post on March was meant to say I was moving everything out of Bio's house, not leaving his son. I was afraid to break up with Mike due to comfort reasons, but I was done with the relationship long before. Something happened Thanksgiving night, that I will not go into detail because it is not polite, and it scared the hell out of me. It was a rut I did not want to get stuck in. I had no happiness, I don't see why people could ask me to stay if I was unhappy. All we did was fight. And as Bio's son told me, his parents referred to me more as a "nagging wife" then a girlfriend. So things get old and some things don't last I don't see where it was either of our faults, it just didn't work, but we tried.
We're just not "comfortable" and we were "done with you" a long time ago. Take your highschool shit elsewhere - you're not welcome here anymore.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:54 pm

A forum is like a community, and the community has to get along or it will crumble into anarchy.

It's executive decision time.

The most prolific posters of this community have spoken, and I'm going to side with them. Painted, you've been voted off the island. Don't take it personally.
"That's What"
- She
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:40 pm

If you're hovering looking at the aftermath, let me add one thing to this that you know too well and have been taking advantage of: Bio's patient and understanding sometimes to a fault.

He's not the kind of guy who wants acrimony so sometimes he takes other people's issues on himself to spare others unhappiness. And he does so because he's one of the most genuine, loving people to walk this planet. You have ridden his charity beyond reason.

I don't personally care what happened between you and Mike. I don't. It isn't even the issue here. What is the issue is that you have taken advantage of Bio for too long. When I said that I didn't want to hurt your feelings, it was sincere. But the truth is as plain as what posts have been logged above this one, and if it hurts your feelings, well imagine how we've felt bottling it up. Probably somewhere in the same ballpark. Your presence causes others annoyance. I knew it and as moderator, its my responsibility to keep regulars happy. I decided to spell it out for you since you cannot take a hint and even now, you refuse to accept responsibility for what is clearly your fuck-up.

I tried to warn you what laid beneath the surface, but now its there to see. Would it have happened if I didn't say anything? Don't know, don't care. I'm a big believer in communication though, and now we all know where we all stand.

Let this crap be over with.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
ZIPPER
fly guy

Post by ZIPPER » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:42 pm

Painted, Let me have one last oppurtnity to say goodbye to you.

I saw you last at Bio's house on his son's graduation night. I was quite puzzled that you had stopped by. I figured things must have gotten better. I was outside when you left with your friend and it was then that I knew most of what I heard was true. You were bad mouthing Mike and his parents the whole way back to your car. I can almost bet that when you were inside the house you were the sweetest person to all.

You seem not to be able to grasp life's reality. When you "GROW UP" and have a family of your own you may understand the situation. Until then here's is a short list of reasons that it ended like it did.

1. You are not their child.
2. They love their son more than they liked you.
3. Their sole purpose on this Earth is to have, raise and protect their offspring from harm.
4. They all come as a package deal.

Guess what, this is life from now on. You will have to deal with rejection as you are getting older and this is what the world gives.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. " -- Ronald Reagan
Moxie
forum courtesean

Post by Moxie » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:24 am

I just think that a good person wouldn't have tried to hang around and convince people they have hurt that they didn't do anything wrong. Whether you believe you did or not, you *know* that you hurt people. But you stuck around and batted your eyelashes and tried to be all sweet and innocent about it which is essentially twisting the knife. A decent person will simply remove themselves from that kind of situation. Whatever MTV and reality bullshit and crappy girl magazines has told you, it is not always the mature thing to do to try and remain friends all around. Most of the time you should just get the hell out of their lives and let them get on without you. Bio has been very kind about this. If you had hurt my child, I don't care what happened between you, I would have chased your sorry little butt off with a snarl. You aren't made a villian by breaking up with someone, as long as it's done with respect and integrity. You have been made a villian because of your actions following, and your two-faced nature. I will not miss your pressence.
"Eccentrics are individuals whose rich imaginations outstrip their
surroundings." -Lord Whimsy
Moxie
forum courtesean

Post by Moxie » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:27 am

I just looked over this thread again. The title and subject are kind of funny, in context of the discussion. :roll:
"Eccentrics are individuals whose rich imaginations outstrip their
surroundings." -Lord Whimsy