Canada/US Relationship

A place for anything and everything.
whiterabbit
wild hare

Canada/US Relationship

Post by whiterabbit » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:30 pm

This lady really reminds me that free speech has some CONS... Oh man...

Go Ann Coulter... Many of my friends are from above our boarder (Canada) and you should hear what they are saying about her... :shock:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v5Eq9GNEPIA[/youtube]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vIsvMSEYiK4[/youtube]

Then Tucker Carlson Calls Canadians Retarded... Oh man...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=02_nC9B0vvU& ... ed&search=[/youtube]
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:20 pm

Wow... CANADA is arrogant?? Mr. Carlson, have you looked in a mirror lately?

And Anne? Well she's just ignorant, not dumb, just ignorant. Maybe she should travel outside of the U.S. sometime and see what the rest of the world is doing.

Interesting videos 'rabbit. :)
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:34 pm

I'm so fucking sick of pundits. I don't need to watch these, I know what they have on them because its always the same thing. Who is so unbelievably ignorant that they really need people to explain the news to them in a bias they can understand? Its part and parcel of the entire self-destruction of democracy that we adopt positions and then view reality from our respective end of the political divide. The founding fathers would have thrown up in their wigs.

Carlson and Coulter are the two worst offenders as I see them. Not that I can stomach any of the others either. Of course, I hate people who pretend to be reporters while inserting themselves even more than pundits (Rick Sanchez for instance).

But really these people are the cable news version of internet trolls. The only reason they act like this is because they get ratings and reactions from others. Once you start ignoring them, they get more desperate and say more conspicuous shit to get back into the limelight. As with their internet bretheren the best thing to do is ignore them and eventually they go away. Anyone remember Morton Downey, Jr? Morton Downey Jr. barely remembers Morton Downey Jr.

If as a journalist you adopt an air of indignant impunity first and then look to hang an issue on it, you're not a journalist, you're a muckraker. If television news executives had even the slightest understanding of what the word integrity means, this trash never would have made it on the air.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:20 pm

miftah wrote:Carlson and Coulter are the two worst offenders as I see them.
Two words: Cage Match

Toss them in and have them fight to the death. Of course, in a perfect world, the victor would be mortally wounded, so it would be a win-win situation.

Shit... make it a pay-per-view event.... that ought to pay for their war for a while.
"That's What"
- She
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:55 pm

Oh no, we need to keep them as far away from each other as possible. Their views are too similar and the more likely product would be procreation. They would mean the arrival of the anti-christ.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance