Die ZERG Die

A place for anything and everything.
Painted

Post by Painted » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:41 pm

He is a moron...takes after his uncles...lol. No he usually doesn't go outside anymore cause the boys think it is amusing with him freaking out and running around when he wants out.
Rocketdork
A.B. Normal

Post by Rocketdork » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:59 pm

I have three cats...all of them are indoor cats.

One, BC (could be baby cat, black cat, or butt crack) won't leave the house unless forced.

Copper, a red persian, will freely venture out if a door is left open, but stays close.

Moron, affectionately known as "shit for brains" always wants out. He stays within a couple feet of the door scared shitless and will slowly venture further away, if he isn't caught. He immediately runs for the door if you catch him. It could be due to the time he pushed a screen out of a window in the middle of the night to fight another cat in the area. He got is ass kicked.

The family would be crushed if anything happened to them on the street.
"A man without a woman is like a statue without pigeons"
Painted

Post by Painted » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:04 pm

Yeah. When I was little I saw a cat get ran over. My brothers and I ventured over to see if it was ok. An eyeball had came out of his ear. I don't ever want to see my cat like that. He is my baby, I would not know what to do.
AsaJay
pantera pilot

Post by AsaJay » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:14 am

The largest fear I had when I lived in town, was that my cat would end up a road pizza some day, and I'd discover her on the way home. That's not a comfortable way to live. So, when we lived in town, she was an indoor kitty.

Once we moved out to the country, she gradually got aclimated to the outdoors. It was pretty cool. So now, she can go outside. Of course, there are still real dangers, like coyotes, hawks, etc. But she stays close to the house and doesn't venture anywhere near the road.

Now, other cats in the neighborhood, are really trying their best to end up under my wheels.

Twice in the last week, I've come home from work, late at night, and had a dark colored kitty race across the road just as I get up to it. I may have to change the brakes on the car soon if they don't stop that stupid game of russian roullette.