Mexicans beware

A place for anything and everything.
Deater
PB&J Pimp

Mexicans beware

Post by Deater » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:18 pm

*warning* Do not open link if you are highly offended buy racial subject matter** This ignorant man is the amazing racist. As distastful as it is, I laughed when I saw where they were going.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time! :dance:
Last edited by Deater on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZIPPER
fly guy

Post by ZIPPER » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:45 pm

I was disgusted at first but then I too had a good laugh. :oops:

Very good Deater!
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. " -- Ronald Reagan
mudflap
semi accessory

Post by mudflap » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am

I don't think this is funny at all.

I get the whole "in the country illegally" thing.

The point is that there is a population of people who are trying to make a better life for themselves and their families by working hard.

The bulk of Americans are content to sit on thier lazy asses (myself included) and expect that the things they want be handed to them.

I'm not disgusted by this. I'm saddened. I'm even more saddened at the thought that people find this amusing.

This man's lack of compassion is the reason why we are dying as a country.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:01 am

I'm with 'Flap with the exception that I don't think we're dying as a country. Instead I think part of it is drying up and falling off. Like a wart. Or a mole. I mean, ignorcant is ignorant, but jackasses like this are becoming a rare breed. I know it hasn't seemed this way the past six or so years, but this guy is the minority. Much more so than the populace of hispanics that has his panties in a twist.

This whole American identity thing is liquid and I think you are about to see a substantial morph as a culture.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
Deater
PB&J Pimp

Post by Deater » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:17 pm

I'm sorry if this post has offended others. This ignorant racist is quite extreme, but there are milder versions of this kind of stuff found in the comedy of Carlos Mencia, Chris Rock, Eddy Murphy, etc. Perhaps it has all served to make us a numb and desensitized nation. Yet any post that sparks intelligent debates can't be that bad.

Peanut butter Jelly Time! :dance:
mudflap
semi accessory

Post by mudflap » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:56 pm

Don't confuse expression of opinion with offense Deater - you'll have to work long and hard to offend the old salts around here :)

I love Carlos Mencia - I think he's hilarious. Same goes for Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy. Their caustic humor rings true most of the time.

The difference here is that this individual chose to extend the offer of a paying job to people who truly need it, only to yank it away at the last moment. There is no humor to that; only shame and sadness.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:41 pm

mudflap wrote: Don't confuse expression of opinion with offense Deater - you'll have to work long and hard to offend the old salts around here :)
Yeah, that might actually be suicidal here. You see, once upon a time there was this section called Barbershop Politics, and it was one of the six known gateways to hell...
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance