buckets & poles

Post a picture, comic, whatever, and we'll come up with captions for it. Lame? Perhaps. Entertaining? Sure!
dribbles
hot dog

buckets & poles

Post by dribbles » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:45 am

:dance: this sh*t is bannanas :dance:
Gooch
Pants Lover

Post by Gooch » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:45 am

As you can see, ET had to practice a few times first.

Also, I know this is an old topic, but it would be nice to bring back this part of the forum, cause quite frankly, I think it's hilarious.
If you're gonna be dumb you better be tough.
eddiecanuck
resident canuck

Post by eddiecanuck » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:24 am

In one of the worst hazing incedences in school history, dozens of geeks were forced to retrieve their bikes from the top of poles after making their way past buckets of scorpions.
ZIPPER
fly guy

Post by ZIPPER » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:01 pm

It's kinda amazing, I could have sworn that our lovable leader and someone else had two somewhat offensive comments here a few days ago. :?
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. " -- Ronald Reagan
miftah
le moth

Post by miftah » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:08 pm

I'm chalking the first one up to drugs and the second one up to the first one. Either way, these aren't the droids you're looking for... you can go about your business... Move along... Move along.
"Fear of the bee means the honey is for me" - Jhonn Balance
bio
Resident Junky

Post by bio » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:37 pm

ZIPPER wrote:It's kinda amazing, I could have sworn that our lovable leader and someone else had two somewhat offensive comments here a few days ago. :?
miftah wrote:I'm chalking the first one up to drugs and the second one up to the first one. Either way, these aren't the droids you're looking for... you can go about your business... Move along... Move along.
Hehehe... miftah is the uber moderator.... he even moderates my posts (which, in this case, was the right call.... drugs + forum = stupid at times)
"That's What"
- She